Do you like Brian Baumgartner? If you answered yes, you’ve come to the right place to learn more about this amazing person. Brian Baumgartner is a well-known American actor, director, and author.
He began his career as an actor in 2001, but quickly discovered that he is also very interested in directing any show or series. His interest in directing shows and series compelled him to pursue a successful career as an American director.
As a director, he has created some truly amazing work, and we will be sharing all of the details about some of his best work in the coming weeks.
Brian Baumgartner Biography
Brian Baumgartner is an American actor best known for his role as Kevin Malone in the situational comedy TV series ‘The Office,’ which aired on the NBC network. When Baumgartner’s dream of becoming a baseball player was dashed by a leg injury at the age of 13, he turned to the performing arts.
After honing his craft in various regional theatres, he relocated to Los Angeles in 2003 to pursue film and television roles. Four years later, he shared a ‘Daytime Emmy Award’ with fellow cast members of ‘The Office: The Accountants,’ a web series based on the popular TV show ‘The Office.’
Brian Baumgartner has appeared in films such as ‘License to Wed,’ ‘Four Christmases,’ ‘Into Temptation,’ ‘Dirty Girl,’ and ‘Ordinary World,’ in addition to other television series. He appeared in the music video ‘Time Machine’ by singer-songwriter Ingrid Michaelson in 2014.
Brian Baumgartner Childhood & Early Life
- Brian Bruce Baumgartner was born in Atlanta, Georgia, USA on November 29, 1972. He grew up in Atlanta and attended ‘Holy Innocents’ Episcopal School,’ a college-preparatory day school (HIES).
- Baumgartner adored baseball and aspired to become a professional player. However, at the age of 13, he suffered a serious leg injury that ended his dream of becoming a baseball player.
- He discovered his love of acting while attending the ‘National High School Institute at Northwestern University’ (summer camp), where he learned the intricacies of the craft. He attended ‘The Westminster Schools,’ graduating in 1991.
- He attended ‘Southern Methodist University’ in Dallas, Texas, where he earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in 1995. (BFA). He then began honing his craft at regional theatres such as ‘The Guthrie Theater,’ ‘Children’s Theater Company,’ ‘Berkeley Repertory Theatre,’ and ‘Theatre de la Jeune Lune.’
- He also served as the artistic director of ‘Hidden Theatre’ in Minneapolis, where he received several awards for acting and artistic excellence. He made his film debut in 2001, playing Roger in Bill Semans’ romantic comedy film ‘Herman U.S.A.’ Before moving to Los Angeles in 2003, he worked as a paralegal to make ends meet.
Brian Baumgartner Net Worth
According to celebritynetworth, Brian Baumgartner is a $10 million net worth American film and television actor. Brian Baumgartner is best known for his portrayal of Kevin Malone on the NBC sitcom “The Office.” Brian was a regular cast member throughout the series’ run.
He was a theatre director in Minneapolis, Minnesota, before landing this breakthrough role, and he also performed on stage with a number of regional theatre companies. Baumgartner has also appeared in numerous films such as “License to Wed,” “Four Christmases,” “Dirty Girl,” and “Ordinary World.”
Brian Baumgartner Career
- Brian Baumgartner made his television debut in 2003, when he was cast in a minor role in an episode of the popular TV series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation titled ‘Fur and Loathing.’ In the same year, he appeared as Al Grissom in an episode of the NBC network’s legal drama television series ‘The Lyon’s Den.’
- After appearing in minor roles on TV shows such as ‘LAX,’ ‘Arrested Development,’ ‘Jake in Progress,’ and ‘Everwood,’ Baumgartner landed his breakthrough role as Kevin Malone on NBC’s situational comedy series ‘The Office.’ From 2005 to 2013, he played the role in 201 episodes. ‘After Hours,’ the sixteenth episode of the eighth season, was also directed by him.
- After appearing in ‘The Office,’ Baumgartner became a household name in the United States. He also appeared in a number of spin-offs, including ‘The Office: The Accountants’ and ‘The Office: Kevin’s Loan.’ He shared a ‘Daytime Emmy Award’ with Oscar Nunez and Angela Kinsey in June 2007 for his work in the web series ‘The Office: The Accountants.’
Brian Baumgartner Career Beginnings
Baumgartner made the transition to screen acting in 2001. His first film role was in “Herman U.S.A.,” a romantic comedy starring Michael O’Keefe, Ann Hamilton, and Kevin Chamberlin. Baumgartner later appeared in episodes of the legal drama “The Lyon’s Den” and the airport drama “LAX.” In 2005, he appeared as a guest star on three shows: “Everwood,” “Arrested Development,” and “Jake in Progress.”
- In April 2014, Brian Baumgartner married Celeste Ackelson. Ackelson and Baumgartner welcomed a daughter, Brylee Bea Baumgartner, on February 19, 2015.
- Baumgartner has thousands of followers on social media platforms such as Twitter and Instagram. On his official Instagram and Twitter pages, he frequently posts photos of his personal life.
- Baumgartner enjoys golf and spends the majority of his free time doing so in and around California. He appears in music videos and commercials in addition to films and TV shows. He and his wife and daughter currently reside in Del Mar, California.
1.What is the age of Brian Baumgartner?
He is 49 years old (in 2022).
2.What is the Net Worth of Brian Baumgartner?
Brian Baumgartner net worth is USD $6 million approx. in 2022.
4.What is the height of Brian Baumgartner?
His height is 6 feet 2.8 inches (1.90 m).
That’s everything that is available to Brian Baumgartner. We hope you found all of the information you were looking for about Brian Baumgartner. Please let us know if we missed anything in the comments section.