Fans of FBI, set your DVRs because one of the next new episodes of Season 5 will air on a Sunday.
TVLine has learned exclusively that even though Election Night news coverage will interrupt CBS’ FBI and its spinoffs FBI: International and FBI: Most Wanted on Tuesday, Nov. 8, fans of the mothership series will still be treated to a new episode earlier that week, on Sunday, Nov. 6.
Since it broadcast its postponed Season 4 finale a few weeks into the current season, The Original FBI has a “extra” episode in stock.
As such, CBS’ lineup for Sunday, Nov. 6 will be as follows:
- To 7:30 pm ET: NFL overrun
- 7:30 pm ET / 7 pm PT: 60 Minutes (original episode)
- 8:30 pm ET / 8 pm PT: FBI (original episode)
- 9:30 pm ET / 9 pm PT: East New York (original episode)
- 10:30 pm ET / 10 pm PT: NCIS: Los Angeles (original episode)
When the team attempts to free a 5-year-old kidnapping victim in the FBI’s special Sunday outing “Double Bind,” Scola (played by John Boyd) has a suspicion that the boy’s mother isn’t being completely honest about why her son was targeted. Additionally, Nina (Shantel VanSanten) finds it difficult to discuss relationship issues with Scola.