Following in the footsteps of Target and Walmart, Best Buy published its Black Friday intentions this week, and its timeline resembles that of other businesses. Regarding sales, Best Buy carries a standard assortment of televisions, home appliances, video games, computers, streaming gadgets, and more.
Best Buy’s Black Friday Schedule
The week-long Black Friday sales at Best Buy began on November 20 and will continue through Cyber Monday on November 28. The majority of these discounts are available both online and in-store.
- Sunday, November 20 saw the start of Black Friday sales.
- Thursday, November 24 – Retail establishments are closed, but online sales continue
- Friday, November 25 at 5 a.m. local time, stores will open.
Best Buy Black Friday
Comparing Black Friday deals from various retailers can be monotonous, so it comes down to where you prefer to shop. Best Buy has many of the same deals as Walmart and Target, and the major product categories are separated into their lists in the sections that follow.
View this post on Instagram
This week, Best Buy is offering discounts on a variety of Apple devices, including all-time low pricing on AirPods Pro 2, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iPad, and Apple Watch Ultra. The highlights of Best Buy’s Apple Black Friday offer are listed below, with the remainder available on the retailer’s website.
- AirPods Pro 2 – $199.99, a reduction of $49.99 14-inch MacBook Pro – $1,599.00, a reduction of $1,999.00 16-
- inch MacBook Pro – $1,999.00, a reduction of $2,499.00
- Apple MacBook Air (2020) – $799.99, a decrease from $999.99
- Apple Watch Ultra – $739.00, down from $799.00 MacBook Air (2022) – $1,049.00, down from $1,199.00
- $269.99 for a 10.2-inch iPad, down from $349.99
- Save $300 to $400 on certain 12.9-inch iPad Pro devices starting at $799.99.
- Intelligent Keyboards – Save $20 to $30
- LG 50-inch LED 4K UHD Smart TV for $299.99, reduced from $379.99 LG 65-inch LED 4K UHD Smart TV for $449.99, reduced from $519.99
- LG 48-inch OLED 4K UHD Smart TV – $569.99, a save of $1,299.99
- Samsung 75-inch 4K UHD Smart TV – $579.99, as opposed to $849.99
- Samsung 85-inch LED 4K UHD Smart TV – $997.99, as opposed to $1,399.99
- The price of a 65-inch Sony Bravia 4K HDR LED television has decreased from $1,299.99 to $999.99.
- Reduced from $1,599.99 to $1,299.99.
- Reduced from $2,099.99 to $1,699.99.
- Samsung Galaxy Buds2 for $89.99, marked down from $149.99 Beats Studio Buds for $99.99, marked down
- from $149.99 Bose Sport Earbuds for $129.00, marked down from $149.00
- JBL Wireless Over-Ear Headphones for $99.99, marked down from $199.99 Powerbeats Pro for $149.99,
- marked down from $199.99 Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones for $149.99, marked down from $349.99
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K – $24.99, as opposed to $49.99
- $49.99 Roku 4K Streaming Stick is now $24.99
- Roku Ultra 4K – $69.99, down from $99.99
- Chromecast with Google TV 4K – $39.99, as opposed to $40.00
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7+ – $799.99, down from $1,229.99 HP 14-inch Chromebook – $399.00, down from $699.00
- M2 MacBook Air is now $1,049.00, a reduction from $1,199.00
- Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro Touch Screen Laptop – $1,149.99, less than $1,640.00
Best Buy, like all other retailers, offers the Nintendo Switch Mario Kart 8 Bundle for $299.99 with a three-month Nintendo Switch Online membership this season.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – $39.99, down from $59.99 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – $39.99, down from $59.99
- $39.99 for Mario Party Superstars, down from $59.99
- Far Cry 6 is now available for $9.99, down from $49.99
- $39.99 for Sonic Frontiers, down from $59.99
- Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart is available for $29.99, down from $69.99, while Gotham Knights are available for $39.99, down from $69.99.
- PlayStation 5 Dualsense is now $49.99, a reduction from $74.99
- $39.99 for the Xbox Wireless Controller, down from $59.99
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 reduced to $99.99 from $159.99
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 – $149.99, as opposed to $249.99
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE with S-Pen – $449.99, as opposed to $679.99
- $79.95 for the Fitbit Luxe, down from $129.95
- $169.99 for the Samsung Galaxy Watch4, down from $279.99
- Fitbit Sense 2 is now available for $199.95, down from $299.95
- Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Aluminum – reduced from $249.99 to $229.99
- Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro – $399.99, a reduction of $80.00
Things That You Can Find Online
You can find all of the currently available Apple Black Friday deals in our dedicated post. In our Black Friday roundup, we’re keeping track of the season’s best Apple-related deals, so be sure to check back throughout the month for an up-to-date list of Black Friday 2022’s most noteworthy discounts.
Best Buy will be closed on Thanksgiving, but customers will have an extra opportunity to take advantage of offers on Black Friday and beyond.
View this post on Instagram
Best Buy will be open from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. on Wednesday, November 23. It will be closed on Thanksgiving (Nov. 24) and will reopen at 5 a.m. on Black Friday (Nov. 25). On Friday, stores will remain open until 10 p.m.
Saturday, November 26 hours will be 9 a.m. to 10 p.m., and Sunday, November 27 hours will be 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Store hours can change, so be sure to contact your local store for specifics.
this year’s deals are:
- Save up to $500 on select MacBook models starting at $799.99.
- The HP Victus 15.6-inch GTX 1650 Gaming Laptop costs $479.99 (a savings of $320).
- The 65-inch Sony X90K Bravia Smart TV is $999.99 (a $300 savings).
- Samsung 75-inch Class TU690T Series LED 4K Smart TV for $579.99 (a savings of $270).
- The Xbox Series S console is $249.99 (a $50 savings).
- Save up to $1,200 on an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S22 Series with a trade-in for Beats Studio3 headphones valued at $149.99 (a savings of $200).
- $599.99 for SWFT VOLT e-bike (save $300)
- $799.99 for the foldable Segway G30Max KickScooter electric scooter (a savings of $200).
- up to a 50% discount on select Google smart home devices