BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt so I’ll Max Out My Defense Season 2 Episode 5 Release Date Announced!

Bofuri: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense Also known as (Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu) in Japanese, Maple and her guild, Maple Tree, are invited to explore an old dungeon. With their new friends, the Twin-Sword Shin and Kasumi, they look for powerful weapons and goods in the dungeon’s depths. Along the way, they meet strong enemies, interesting new places, and, near the end, a monster they didn’t expect.

Release Date of BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense Season 2 Episode 5

The fifth episode of the anime series BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt will air on February 8, 2023. So, I’ll Max Out My Defense will be out in the world. It will definitely continue the story in an exciting, action-packed way and give fans a lot of character development and thrilling battle scenes. Overall, this is a great episode that you shouldn’t miss!

Time Zone Time Date
British Summer Time (BST) 03:30 PM Wed, Feb 08, 2023
Eastern Time (ET) 09:30 AM Wed, Feb 08, 2023
Australian Central Time (ACT) 01:00 AM Thus, Feb 09, 2023
Central Time (CT) 08:30 AM Wed, Feb 08, 2023
Pacific Time (PT) 06:30 AM Wed, Feb 08, 2023
New Delhi, India 08:00 AM Thus, Feb 09, 2023
Japan Standard Time (JST) 08:30 AM Wed, Feb 08, 2023

Story of BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense Season 2 Episode 5

Bofuri: I’ll put up my defense to its highest level because I don’t want to get hurt. In season 2 of the online game NewWorld Online, Maple’s journey continues. The season is mostly about Maple’s travels as she tries to keep up with how quickly the game changes and overcomes different challenges.

BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense Season 2 Episode 5
BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense Season 2 Episode 5

As Maple and her friends explore new dungeons, fight tough enemies, and take part in player combat, they will become involved in the bigger story about the game’s mysterious creator. In this season, there are also new characters and the growth of Maple Tree, a guild that keeps getting more and more popular.

Maple and her friends will have their hands full as they try to become the best players in the game. They will have to explore a new area, beat new opponents, and find out what’s going on.

And there is now a higher level of difficulty in “NewWorld Online”! Getting together with people you used to compete against, meeting new people, and even setting up new competitions.

Ratings of BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense Season 2 Episode 5

The second season of Bofuri has been praised by both critics and viewers. Fans really like the show’s unique mix of comedy, fantasy, and exciting action scenes, which is why it has an impressive 7.5/10 rating on IMDb.

Also Watch:

Cast of BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense Season 2 Episode 5

BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense Season 2 Episode 5
BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense Season 2 Episode 5

There are some well-known and talented actors in the show, such as

• Maple: voiced by Hondo, Kaede
  • Sally: voiced by Noguchi, Ruriko
  • Dorazou: voiced by Tange, Sakura
  • Drag: voiced by Canna, Nobutoshi
  • Dread: voiced by Yamazaki, Takumi
  • Frederica: voiced by Taketatsu, Ayana
  • Iz: voiced by Satou, Satomi

Where to Watch BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense Season 2 Episode 5

BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense Season 2 Episode 5
BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense Season 2 Episode 5

BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense Season 2 is a great show for anime fans who want to watch something heartwarming and positive. This anime is on Crunchyroll, where you can watch it. It can be streamed around the world in Japanese with English subtitles or dubbed in English, whichever version the viewer prefers.

Final Words

The fifth episode of the anime series BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt will air on February 8, 2023. It will definitely continue the story in an exciting, action-packed way. Overall, this is a great episode that you shouldn’t miss! BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense Season 2 Episode 5. The second season of Bofuri has been praised by both critics and viewers. This anime is on Crunchyroll, where you can watch it in English or Japanese.

Comments are closed.