Chapter 1411 of the award-winning manga Hajime No Ippo is coming out next week, and readers can’t wait to see how things turn out.
So, let’s find out when Hajime No Ippo Chapter 1411 will come out and how you can read the manga online right away. The story of Hajime No Ippo is about a high school student named Ippo Makunouchi, who works with his mother at their family fishing boat business.
Even though Ippo works hard, he is often picked on and has low self-esteem. One day, a professional boxer named Mamoru Takamura saves Ippo from bullies. He then teaches Ippo how to box. Ippo is impressed by how strong and determined Takamura is, so he decides to take up boxing to improve himself and get over his fears.
He starts training with the help of Genji Kamogawa, a former featherweight champion, and moves up the boxing world rankings. People can relate to Ippo’s story because the physical and emotional problems he faces in the manga make them realize they need to work hard and fight against the odds to reach their goals.
Overview of Hajime No Ippo Chapter 1411
- Release Date: February 15, 2023
- Main Character: Ippo Makunouchi
- Plot Summary: The story follows the journey of Ippo, a high school student who takes up boxing after being impressed by a professional boxer named Mamoru Takamura. Ippo starts training with the help of Genji Kamogawa, a former featherweight champion, and moves up the boxing world rankings.
- Previous Chapter Recap: In Chapter 1410, Wally and Ricardo Martinez’s match got intense. Wally took a lot of hits from Ricardo but didn’t give up. Ricardo tried to knock Wally out in one hit but failed. In the end, Ricardo Martinez wins the WBA featherweight match title by knocking out Wally in the sixth round.
- Availability: Chapter 1411 will be available in the next issue of Shonen Magazine. The manga series hasn’t been translated into English yet, but scanlations will be available on Discord and other websites.
- Recommendations: If you are interested in sports manga, “Blue Lock” is a great choice. If you want to watch a sports anime, check out the recommended list.
Release Date of Hajime No Ippo Chapter 1411
Chapter 1411 of Hajime no Ippo will come out on Wednesday, February 15, 2023. Chapter 1411’s international schedule is as follows:
Boxing Manga “Hajime no Ippo” color page by George Morikawa to celebrate its popularity in the latest Weekly Shounen Magazine issue 10/2023
Image © Kodansha, George Morikawa pic.twitter.com/XawazBHnWJ
— Manga Mogura RE (@MangaMoguraRE) February 7, 2023
|Time Zone||Standard Time||12.00 AM (15 February 2023)|
|Korean Standard Time||KST||12.00 AM|
|Japanese Standard Time||JST||12.00 AM|
|Australia Time||AEDT||12.30 AM|
|Pacific Daylight Time||PDT||8.00 AM|
|Central Daylight Time||CDT||10.00 AM|
|Eastern Daylight Time||EDT||11.00 AM|
|British Summer Time||BST||4.00 PM|
|Indian Standard Time||IST||8.30 PM|
|Singapore Standard Time||SST||11.00 PM|
|Philippines Standard Time||PHT||11.00 PM|
Recap: What Happened in Hajime No Ippo Chapter 1410?
In the last chapter, cheers turned into an earthquake that shook the whole arena, and both fighters were eager to end the round by throwing punches. Wally’s friends cheered for him from the pit. As Wally moved, his punches got harder, and even the announcer couldn’t tell what was going on in the ring because his upper body was moving too fast.
Ricardo Martinez and Wally’s match got pretty heated. Wally took a lot of hits from Ricardo, but he didn’t back down or give up. Everyone outside of the ring thought that Wally was acting like the attacks were nothing. He stays with Ricardo until the very end. He even hits Ricardo’s leg to keep him from falling asleep, so he never gives up in that round.
When it was Ricardo’s turn to attack, he counterattacked and pushed Wally back, but Wally had pride and didn’t take the hit. Instead, he fought back against Ricardo. When Wally was being hurt badly by Ricardo, he thought about how bright he was when Miguel called him his last sun. Ippo tells Sendo that Wally told him to pass on his words and that the rest is up to Sendo. This is because Ippo saw Wally’s powerful form.
Ricardo starts throwing huge blows all of a sudden, hoping to knock Wally out in one hit. His plan doesn’t work, though, because Wally dodges all of his blows. He was trying to get him to fight by throwing top punches, but Ricardo hit him in the body. They get into their fighting positions, and Ricardo looks very determined as they move on to the next round.
- My Home Hero Anime TV Show Reveals New Cast and Key Visual, Airing in April 2023!
- My One Hit Kill Sister Anime Release Date: What Will the Anime Be About?
Miguel remembers when he decided to start over with his last fight before he died and all the memories he has had as a trainer up until now. And in the ring, Ricardo tries to make up for his own flaws by throwing harder punches and going after Wally even harder. And finally, Ricardo Martinez knocks out Wally in the sixth round to win the WBA featherweight match title.
Where to Watch Hajime No Ippo Chapter 1411
The 1411th chapter of Hajime no Ippo will be in the next issue of Shonen Magazine. The manga series hasn’t been translated into English yet, so you can’t read it on official websites. But the manga’s scanlations will be available on Discord and other websites. If you want to read a sports manga, Blue Lock is a great choice. If you want to watch a sports anime, check out our list.