Dr. Stone is a Japanese Manga series that was written by Riichiro Inagaki and Illustrated by the South Korean Artist Boich, Published by Shueisha, English Publisher Viz Media, Directed by Shinya Lino, Shuhei Matsushita, and Music given by Yuki Kanesaka, this series is serialized from the Magazine Weekly Shonen Jump.
Dr. Stone, New World is an Adventure Post- Apocalyptic Science Fiction Series. The show follows the story of a young boy named Senku Ishigami, who wakes up after being frozen for 3700 years to find that humanity has been terrified.
When Did The Dr. Stone Season 3 New World Out?
The Dr. Stone New World is officially set to premiere on 6 April 2023. The First season aired from July to December 2019, and the Second season came out from January to March 2021. The total number of episodes contains 26 volumes.
Dr. Stone’s New World anime debuts in Japan in April 2023. The first two seasons and the Ryusui special in North America. The running time of 1 Episode is 40 Minutes and the series premiered at noon according to your locations.
What Will Happen In Dr. Stone Season 3? Plot
The third season of Dr. Stone, based on the manga of the same name by Riichiro Inagaki and Boichi, is set to continue the story of Senku and his friends as they explore the mysteries of the petrification phenomenon and the ancient civilization that created it. Here’s what we know about the plot of Dr. Stone: New World so far.
In the third season, we can expect to see Senku and his friends embark on a new adventure as they journey to the source of the petrification phenomenon. Along the way, they will encounter new allies and enemies, as well as face new challenges that will test their scientific knowledge and Creativity.
One of the key themes of Dr. Stone is the power of science and technology to solve problems and overcome adversity. In the third season, we can expect to see Senku and his friends continue to use their scientific knowledge to unravel the mysteries of the petrification phenomenon and to build a better future for humanity.
Who Is In The Cast Of Dr. Stone Season 3?
- Senku Ishigami: Senku is the protagonist of the series, a genius scientist who is determined to rebuild civilization after a mysterious event that turned all of humanity to stone. He is voiced by Yusuke Kobayashi in Japanese and Aaron Dismuke in English. Kobayashi is a prolific voice actor who has also appeared in anime such as Attack on Titan and Re: Zero – Starting Life in Another World. Dismuke is also an experienced voice actor who has worked on shows like Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and My Hero Academia.
- Taiju Oki: Taiju is Senku’s best friend and a skilled fighter. He was also turned to stone in the mysterious event but is revived along with Senku. He is voiced by Makoto Furukawa in Japanese and Josh Grelle in English. Furukawa has also voiced characters in popular anime such as One Punch Man and Haikyuu!! while Grelle is known for his roles in Attack on Titan and Yuri!!! on Ice.
- Yuzuriha Ogawa: Yuzuriha is a childhood friend of Taiju and a skilled tailor. She is voiced by Kana Ichinose in Japanese and Felecia Angelle in English. Ichinose is a relatively new voice actress who has also appeared in anime such as Classroom of the Elite and The Promised Neverland, while Angelle is known for her roles in My Hero Academia and Assassination Classroom.
- Tsukasa Shishio: Tsukasa is a skilled fighter and the leader of a group of survivors who value strength above all else. He is initially an ally of Senku but later becomes his enemy. He is voiced by Yuichi Nakamura in Japanese and Ian Sinclair in English. Nakamura is a veteran voice actor who has appeared in much popular anime series such as Fairy Tail and Durarara!!, while Sinclair has worked on shows like Dragon Ball Z and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
- Gen Asagiri: Gen is a charismatic con artist who becomes a key ally of Senku. He is voiced by Tomoaki Maeno in Japanese and Ricco Fajardo in English. Maeno is an experienced voice actor who has appeared in many anime series such as Sword Art Online and My Hero Academia, while Fajardo has worked on shows like Attack on Titan and Tokyo Ghoul.
Read More :
Manga DR STONE by Riichiro Inagaki Vol 1-9 Comic English Version Fast Delivery https://t.co/GoFIUbI1Rr eBay pic.twitter.com/YrXCe3oiTD
— Anime Collectable (@AnimeCollectab1) March 16, 2023
Recap Of Dr. Stone Season 2, What Was Happening In Season 2?
The second season of Dr. Stone picks up where the first season left off, with Senku and his allies trying to rebuild civilization after a mysterious event turned all of humanity to stone. Senku and his group have managed to revive a handful of people, but they face new challenges as they attempt to restore technology and scientific knowledge to the world.
The main conflict of the season revolves around Senku and his allies’ attempts to thwart Tsukasa Shishio, a powerful warrior who believes that only young, strong people should be revived and who seeks to create a new world order based on strength rather than intelligence or skill. Tsukasa and his followers clashed with Senku’s group repeatedly throughout the season, with both sides using science and technology to gain an advantage.
Throughout the season, Senku and his allies work on a variety of projects, such as creating antibiotics, developing a way to generate electricity, and even building a functioning cell phone. They also make new allies, including the warrior Kohaku and her village, as well as a group of astronauts who were in space during the petrification event.
Spoilers Of Dr. Stone Season 3
- The story is expected to continue from where Season 2 left off, with Senku and his allies facing off against the powerful empire of Tsukasa Shishio. The conflict between the two sides is likely to escalate, with both sides attempting to gain the upper hand.
- In the manga, a new villain named Stanley Snyder is introduced, who is a member of the American army that has been terrified for centuries. He may play a significant role in Season 3.
- There may be more exploration of the world outside of Japan, as Senku and his allies seek to make contact with other survivors and learn more about the origins of the petrification event.
- There could be significant character development for some of the main characters, particularly Gen Asagiri, who has already undergone significant changes throughout the series. Other characters such as Chrome and Suika may also play larger roles in the upcoming season.
- The science and technology aspect of the series is expected to continue to be a major focus, with Senku and his allies continuing to develop new inventions and find ways to use science to their advantage.
Dr.STONE NEW WORLD (Season 3) Are you ready?pic.twitter.com/gYKM3zBFcj
— hourly senku (@hourlysenku) March 15, 2023
Is the Trailer Available For Dr. Stone Season 3?
The Dr.Stone Season 3 trailer is officially out now. Check below the given Video and Enjoy :
Where is Dr. Stone Season 3 Aired?
Dr. Stone Season 3 is released this year 2023, it may air on the same networks and streaming platforms that have aired the previous seasons, such as Crunchyroll, Funimation, and Adult Swim. Fans of the series will need to wait for an official announcement regarding the release date and airing details of Dr. Stone Season 3.
- Demon Slayer Season 4 Release Date: Who Is In The Voice Cast Of The Demon Slayer Season 4?
- Kims Convenience Season 6 Release Date: Where Can I Watch This Series?
The season is expected to involve new challenges and conflicts, including encounters with new characters, the exploration of new territories, and the continued use of science and technology to overcome obstacles. The season is also expected to feature significant character development for some of the main characters, including Gen Asagiri, Chrome, and Suika. Fans of the series will need to wait for an official release and watch the season to see how the story develops.
I hope you find out everything you need to know about “Dr. Stone Season 3”. If you found this post helpful, please forward it to your friends and family. Don’t forget to share your ideas by replying to this post. Save us https://www.jerseyshorevibe.com/ so you can find more interesting posts.
Comments are closed.