Parts 1 and 2 of the fourth season of You are now available to watch in their entirety on Netflix. After the shocking events of the third season finale, Joe Goldberg (Penn Badgley) starts a new life as Professor Jonathan Moore in London in the next part of the twisty drama.
Joe, who is attempting to remain anonymous in London, becomes friends with a group of wealthy socialites just as the so-called Eat the Rich killer begins to prey on them.
Moreover, Joe is no longer the pursuer but the pursuer as the murderer sends him anonymous letters threatening to frame him and reveal his true identity. That’s just the beginning, as both familiar and unfamiliar characters add more tension to Joe’s “European getaway” than he bargained for. That’s why we’ve got the full scoop on You season 4, with reviews, insider information from cast members, and more.
You Season 4 Part 2 Release Date
According to Digitalspy, On march 9, 2023, at 8 was gmt, you season 4 part 2 was released.
You Season 4 Part 2 Cast Members: Who Are in It?
Season four of You began with a vast cast of characters, but, surprise! Not all of them survived until the end of the first half of the season.
Once all the victims have been brutally murdered or otherwise disposed of, the following people are left standing (and will appear in the sequel):
- You wouldn’t be You without Joe Goldberg, played by Penn Badgley.
- We last saw Charlotte Ritchie’s character, Kate, asking Joe out. He declined since he is preoccupied with other matters, such as the “Eat the Rich” murderer who slaughtered Kate’s boyfriend and pals and has been sending murderous texts to Joe.
- Lukas Gage as Adam, the hedonistic scion of a wealthy American family and one of Kate’s ultra-privileged social circle.
- Tilly Keeper plays Kate’s best friend, Lady Phoebe; she narrowly escaped the blaze that destroyed her rural house; she and Joe share a few secrets.
- Kate has a wealthy friend named Nadia, played by Amy Leigh-Hickman. Nadia is very horrible.
- Ben Wiggins as Roald, who is so infatuated with Kate that he doesn’t even like Joe despite Joe saving his life in the country house fire.
- Ed Speleers as Rhys, a mayoral candidate and the ‘Eat The Rich’ murderer who plotted to have Joe framed for his crimes.
- Although it seems like her meeting with Joe in the opening half of the new season has brought their relationship to a neat finish, Tati Gabrielle, who played Joe’s season three fixation Marianne, could return.
You Season 4 Part 2 Plotline: What’s Going to Happen?
Penn Badgley gave an interview to Entertainment Today in which he discussed the plot of season four, saying: “The concept remains the same, but the tone has changed. We’re trying out a new structure. We seem to be making a subtle genre change. And it seems to be doing the trick, in my opinion.”
There appears to have been an effect from firing across the pond. The show’s location was changed from Paris (where we last saw Joe at the end of season three, stalking Marianne), where Badgley commented, “It’s cheaper,” to London.
About his personal growth, he elaborated: “He recognizes that the source of the issue lies inside himself rather than in the world around him and is working to alter this. The man never stops trying and never stops failing.” Joe the serial killer never seems to get a break.
The fourth season’s story has been mostly revealed, but there is still a lot for the second half to cover.
Joe, who has been trying very hard to be decent (or at least less deadly) ever since relocating to London, has unfortunately been confronted with several corpses, including those of his college roommate Malcolm and Kate’s friend Gemma, who need to be disposed of.
After a revealing journey to the countryside, Joe has concluded that it is Rhys who has been murdering the affluent to frame Joe.
That’s frightening enough, but Joe also learns that Rhys intends to run for mayor of London, making him a potentially formidable adversary. Now that both are back in London, they may have their serial killer showdown before the season is out.
Kate may have originally disliked Joe, but by the end of the fifth episode, she had fallen for his psychotic charms and asked him out on a date (or at least Joe’s identity, Jonathan).
Whether Joe let Kate beyond his defenses is unknown, but she may be in danger if she continues to associate with Joe. This is true not only because of Rhys but also because of her envious friend Roald. (We advise Kate to secure her home further by locking the kitchen drawer where she keeps her knives.)
Joe left his kid Henry with his next-door neighbor Dante and his husband at the end of the third season, so there may be more to the story there. Henry’s view on life has changed drastically after Joe told Kate that he has a son, which may indicate that he does trust her at least a little.
In the first season, we meet Joe Goldberg, a New York City bookstore manager who falls for Guinevere Beck, an aspiring author. He fuels his unhealthy fixation by using social media and other forms of technology to monitor her whereabouts and eliminate any potential roadblocks to a romantic relationship. For more details visit our website Jerseyshorevibe.com