My Hero Academia Chapter 391 Release Date, Spoilers and Where to Read It!

My Hero Academia Chapter 391 Release Date: The next chapter of the book will be My Hero Academia Chapter 391, but it will take a break next week. The next chapter will come out in the third week of June. The last part of My Hero Academia was also late by a week because of a problem with how it was made. In the last few chapters, there hasn’t been much going on.

So, fans are worried about the author’s health and suggest that the Mangaka should take a break. Otakukart agrees with the fans that the mangaka should put his health first. Still, My Hero Academia will come back after a break with a new chapter the following week, and with it, we hope a new chapter will start.

Toya’s death in the latest part seems to put an end to the drama in the Todoroki family. At the same time, it wasn’t proven. However, Toga could tell by the end that Dabi was resting and talked about whether or not Dabi could smile. This is the end for Dabi, who hated his family and especially his father until he died.

In this article, we will discuss My Hero Academia Chapter 391 Release Date, Time, and Spoilers. Scroll all the way down and read the entire article if you want to obtain all of the information.

When and Where to Read My Hero Academia Chapter 391?

Chapter 391 of My Hero Academia will be in the 29th issue of Weekly Shonen Jump, which will come out on Monday, June 19, 2023, at midnight Japanese Standard Time. Since it came out more than three weeks ago, you can read My Hero Academia Chapter 391 for free on Viz Media and Shuesia’s Manga Plus.  For different nation release time is given below:

Time Zone Date Time
Pacific Standard Time Saturday, June 8 6:30 am
Central Standard Time Saturday, June 8 8:30 am
Eastern Standard Time Saturday, June 8 9:30 am
Greenwich Mean Time Saturday, June 8 1:30 pm
Indian Standard Time Saturday, June 8 8:00 pm
Central European Time Saturday, June 8 1:30 pm
Australian Central Daylight Time Sunday, June 8 11:00 pm
Philippines time Saturday, June 8 9:30 pm
Brazil Time June 8 10:30 am

What to Expect from My Hero Academia Chapter 391?

The change to a new storyline in My Hero Academia Chapter 391 will be well received, unless the author has something else planned for Dabi. It seemed like a good place for the bad guy to die, surrounded by everyone in this family. Dabi was one of the most important bad guys in the show, and now that he’s dead, we’re finally at the end of the show.

So, if we keep going with the same story, we’ll see another big evil in their final moments as the heroes try to stop the first one. Based on how the chapter ended, we’re pretty sure that the next focus will be on Toga Himiko, who is one of the heroes’ biggest problems right now.

My Hero Academia Chapter 391

Uraraku and Froppy are doing their best to stop her from going into a frenzy with Twice’s clone. The next few parts will be about Himiko Toga, just like what we saw with Dabi.

But before we get into this Toga’s story, we might see everyone in the most recent part of All Might, including Deku and Shigaraki’s fight. I’m most excited to see Mecha All Might stop All For One’s young body. This is a red flag for the first one, but I do think that the death of All Might will be the last thing Izuku needs to win the fight.

If you like this manga, you might also like Blue Lock and Secret Class which is about Action and Thrill.

Conclusion

Khei Horikoshi creates the world of My Hero Academia in his superhero comic series. Since July 2014, it has been serialized in Weekly Shnen Jump, a shin manga magazine published by Shueisha; the chapters have also been compiled into 38 tankbon volumes as of June 2023.

My Hero Academia Chapter 391 will be published in the June 19, 2023 issue of Weekly Shonen Jump, which will hit newsstands at 12:00 a.m. JST. My Hero Academia Chapter 391 is available in its entirety on Viz Media’s Manga Plus service. Stay tuned with JerseyShoreVibe for more future updates.

Comments are closed.